Our Court Advocacy and Case Management ServicesWe put the nuts and bolts back, re-assembling your case, your health, and your stability after litigation leaves you in pieces – OR, better, we prevent the devastation by using Karin Huffer’s 8-Steps from the beginning.
We assure that invisible disabilities are accommodated under the ADAAA without adding a discriminatory burden of qualification.
Our Certified ADA Advocates assess your case in the context of your disability, and:
- Provide pre-litigation preparation, before you hire the lawyer – it saves money
- Provide pre-mediation assessment
- Work to rule out malingering
- Communicate with your lawyers and doctors
- Serve as liaison as needed
- Prepare you emotionally for court
Assist you through Karin Huffer’s 8-steps for healing and being effective in your litigation:
- Design your accommodations needed for a fair day in court
- File the request and monitor that accommodations are provided and kept up to date and that confidentiality is maintained.
- Expert Witness Testimony
We provide Case Management Services:
- Open your mail;
- Index your documents;
- Prepare your documents clerically with your or attorney direction and file them;
- Watch filings and help bridge traumatic contacts, memories, issues;
- Go to court with you;
- Help arrange witnesses;
- Assist with research as directed by you or your attorney;